Sunday, July 17, 2011

How can I recover from a relationship with a narcissist (NPD)?

It was our last and final big breakup (I don't know why I kept going back to him). He really tore me down, put me down, criticized me, would twist things to make things my fault instead of his, was completely irrational and unstable and highly sensitive, everything was about him, nothing about me, total disregard for me and pretty much anyone else. What got me swept up into this was the "too perfect" beginnings and all the big things he'd say and talk about our future and his big love for me and all that. Before you know it, you're doing everything for them and basically their servant, while they make you feel like a terrible, horrible person. I'm supposed to be relieved he ended things for good this time on some ridiculous reason blaming me of course that doesn't make sense - but I'm still so confused and hurt and heartbroken. Please help! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment