Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to deal with a confusing life? Please help..?

Wow Bethany, you have had some life so far! This question interested me because it is so much like my wife's life. Her mother was a drunk, her dad in prison, foster care, etc. When I asked her how she turned out so well, she told me she learned from her parents mistakes. She says that just because her family is so messed up, doesn't mean she had to be. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't always easy. She worked very hard for what she has. But I think a big part of it is knowing what you want out of life. Making the right choices and looking ahead with a plan. I'm sure you'll be ok just from the way you express yourself in your question. Good luck and don't forget to smile in the mirror when you wake up in the morning, and always stop to smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment