Wednesday, July 20, 2011

M in a relationship its been more den 6 yrs ...deeply in luv wid my boyfrn ,since last nite m upset.?

Wanna share an incident wid all. M staying alone n my boyfrn stays nearby my place. N v both r working ,so v meet in d evening either at my plce or his place n hv dinner together.last week I wen to my sister home n been der for 5 days,last nite I came back,he came to my place watched tV ,hd dinner n went off, v r meeting aftr 5 days n he didnt respond ..he kissed n left ..i mean no hug no kiss ..doesnt he miss me..???? n he ws so formal... n dis 5 days he relatives turned up so dats y i planned to go to my sister's place..n d moment he left i called him up n i said "u dont luv me rite" den he said "now wat i did"... n said dat i giv him mental torture..n den i start crying..n i hang up d phn..bt d worst part is he didnt call me back... is dis luv???? if u r in luv n ur partner is crying dnt u bother to call ur luv...?? dis is my story... is he losing intrest on me...for god sake..do i need to tell u dat hug me kiss me...say dat u miss me.. do i??? if i hv to tel dis thing to my boyfrn den i think m nt dat lucky........ i ws so excited to meet him but...!!! is dis d end of our relationship... how wud i react???

No comments:

Post a Comment