Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Men, PLEASE help. Narcissistic man....?

I'll try and make this as simple and as short as possible. Okay, I'm 23, he's 56. Just putting it out there. He's admitted that he's narcissisitc and has no problem with it. I've been dealing with this man for well over a year. I actually like him. I'm not a narcissist, but I'm very highly self confident. So, the age thing..that's my preference, always has been...Here is the silly part..This man THRIVES off of the fact that he's so smart, the fact that he's a Judge, and the fact that everyone likes him. He doesn't show that off to anyone, but me. He doesn't believe in failure. I won't lie, I feed his ego like hell. Thing is, nothing I say or want to talk about matters, AT ALL. It's all about him, him....and him. We talk about me, BRIEFLY...and the most important things that we need to talk about, he doesn't want too. Keep in mind, this is more of a phone thing with him. He won't see me, for whatever reason. Claims he wants a relationship and marriage, again.I want the same thing, but his *** won't see me. I don't get it. All we do is talk about his damn job. I tell him I care about him and so forth, send pics...stuff like that..it's like he doesn't care, but at the same time, he has this indirect jealousy thing going on. Claims if he wanted too, he can sleep with a different woman every day of the year if he wanted. Yeah, okay. Claims people flirt with him just because..blah...so..I feed his ego, tell him that he's the best..and so forth..I mean, we don't argue, rarely disagree...pretty good guy, but I want more and he's not giving it to me. Everyime I tell him I'm through with this, whatever situation it is that we have..we're done talking for about 4-5 days and we're talking again. I would do that at least once a month. I've stopped telling him that I was done...and it's like..his used to be ..."I want to see you" and so forth has died down to..all we do is talk about him, his accomplishments and so forth...I can't get away from him, and I want too. I'm like..I'm putting my love life on hold, FOR OVER A YEAR, to wait on him to make a move and I just don't see it happening.This man has an answer for everything..involving the things that he wants to talk about...but the last time I asked to see him (rare that I ask), he waited about 15-20 seconds to answer and said.."it'll be sooner than later.'' I told him that he was giving me a safe answer. He told me it was a real answer..yeah..right. I cringe to even ask him, but I want more...and I just don't know what to do...What's his damn deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment