Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why wont Black Ops Zombies or Multiplayer work my Ps3?

I just got my PS3, 2 days ago and I had got the Ps3 Black Ops bundle, which comes with the PS3, Black Ops, and First strike dlc. Yesterday I had downloaded the first strike aswell as the 2 free welcome back gifts (had an PSP account that I forgot of). I was playing ascention and Kino der Totem yesterday. I then tried to play it this morning and things went wrong. Whenever I went to multiplayer, I am unable to click on the "Core, Hardcore, Escalation" tabs when choosing which to go on. I then tried zombies, nothing will be wrong. Then when I go to play online with public. The loading screen where you wait for a group it freezes. It will say "Waiting for new host" then stop, cant use the controller and then the music stops except for one sound in which it repeats. Will I have to take the whole system back? Help me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment