Sunday, July 17, 2011

Okay this might seem weird to you but interesting ...about spirits or ghost.?

that is great :) and yes thats normal my mother had dreams when she was with my dad who was abusive and she told me my great-grandmom warned her he was bad she told me one night she had a dream of her and she told her that she was in danger and to be carefull and while my great-grandmom told her that she smacked her across the face and she woke up along with my dad who woke up at the same time they looked at eachother and they talked about ther dreams turns out the had the same dream only my dad had never met my great-grandmom so when my mom asked him how the woman in his dream looked and he described her to my mom exactlyas she was my mom was in shock and they both had a hand pring on their cheeks. luckily now she has left him and its been 10 years since she lived in that awfull relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment