Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to get over narcissist ex boyfriend ?

Good for you for leaving him. I am still with my narcissistic boyfriend and he is literally driving me crazy. I really can't stand him and I call him out constantly on his narcissistic behavior but it doesn't change anything because they are incapable of change. though he does sometimes admit he is a narcissist. The only reason I am still with him is because we have a 3 year old son and I literally have nowhere else to go. My own family won't even take me in because they HATE him and they know if I'm there he will come around to see his son. He has stolen from my family, good friends, and even a place I used to work. We have been together over 6 years and I discovered his problem was narcissism about a year and a half ago. I educate myself constantly on his disorder and I plan on doing everything in my power to make sure our son doesn't become one of these monsters. Through research I have learned how to keep him somewhat under control but I feel like it is destroying me emotionally. If we didn't have a child I would not be with him I wish I had a way to get out like you did. I really envy you. Be strong and be happy you are rid of your emotional vampire. Once you meet a REAL man you will forget all about him. I say get out there and find a man that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment