Friday, July 15, 2011

Have you ever had to deal with a narcissist?i do he's the father of my child and i do have to deal with him!?

Narcissim means that he has quite the ego, he's vain, conceited, etc. The problem is this. He is no longer your priority or your concern. He is going to do whatever he wants to do. You focus on your baby. Its now your job to love that baby, support your baby and be a good mother. That means feeding, changing, taking their temperature if they don't feel good, watch out for diaper rashes, take them to thier doctor visits, play with them, read to them early - even play classical music. When I had my baby I worked out with a video at home, played music, sat her in a secure baby chair and she would watch me clean, cook, mop, sweep. I would then take her for long walks to the seaport, we would snack and she would be calm and fall asleep. Never waist your energy on a man. Never ever. That just takes away from you. What do YOU still want to be? A nurse, a teacher, a doctor...you can still do it. The best support groups I've seen are churches. They provide spiritual counseling and advice, they provide CHILDCARE, daycare, activities, outings and your child needs to know God. They will be calmer and more at peace. If your current babys father insults you, leave him.. You need to be around positive people. Thank God I have been happily married for 17 years and thats because I believe in God and raised my children that way. Theres something missing in your life if you get upset too easily or if the focus of your life is about the babie's father. Take a long walk with your baby, get a part time job , go to church and things will work out. Dont forget the vitamins! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment