Thursday, July 14, 2011

How can I get my brother to LEAVE ME ALONE?

I hate going out in society, I hate being around people, I hate doing social activities a lot of times. I am sort of a narcissist mainly because I do not want to care for anyone's property or be responsible for anything that isn't mine. I like to stay inside because I avoid stress that way. I'm not scared of meeting people, but I do not find people very interesting to be around and within like a week the person I meet considers me a jerk because I don't really listen and my true bombastic ruthless and in-carnal insides start to show and people get freaked out by me. My brother always rubs my lifestyle in my face and calls me a hermit because I sit down in a chair all day and hibernate on my computer. He has admitted he was jealous of me before because of my stress free and worry free lifestyle but now I guess he is jealous again because he goes through **** at school trying to fit in. How can I get him to back off? I really don't like that kid but I'm forced to live with that little ****! Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment