Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im in a tight spot with a girl i like? Not like that!EWW?

So I have been best friends with this girl for about 3 years but now we go to dif. schools and never see each other. We started texting recently and chatted for a while. BTW I like this girl alot. So when I wasnt looking, my douchy brother and cousin started texting her, saying it was me and i was "confessing" my love of her and calling her sexy. So I texted her back saying, sorry that was my cousin, or was it... So hopefully that would clear things up. She hasnt texted back and its been like 4 days. Oh yeah her birthday was around the time My bro/coz started talking to her, and I forgot so texted her the same time i said the it was my coz thing. Could she have just been mad that I forgot? Is she freaking out? Does she hate me now? Why do I keep asking so many questions? -Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment