Saturday, July 16, 2011

Think I screwed up with this girl out, what should I do? A woman's help would be great?

So this is pretty much how it started. I met a girl with a bunch of my friends that when I took one look at her I pretty much said wow. We were all getting to know her for hours because she came over to sit with us. Every time me and her talked we would look at each other and smile. I did things to make her laugh because I'm something of a comedian around women. I'm also socially awkward try not to be but its tough. Afterwards we talked non stop over the phone or through instant messenger and we really got to know each other. I was amazed because this was like the female version of me. Just the bad thing is is that we both got badly hurt in the past and it made us act sort of awkward around eachother. The first time we hung out we were still in that awkward phase until both of us had a few drinks. I'm very outgoing and I can relax more when I've had a few, but hey who isn't when they are tipsy. We spent the remainder of the night on a couch talking about anything and everything. We were both holding eachother and between conversation we would kiss. I'm also very good at flirting when I'm drunk, when I'm sober not so much.We fell asleep in eachothers arms and it was something I really needed after being hurt. We spent the next day at her house just walking around and getting to know eachother some more. This is were I made mistake number one is because I wanted to just get to know her that day because I didnt just want her to be a hook up. There was hints that she wanted me to kiss her again just I didnt follow through with them. She said she appreciated that and said not too many guys have that kind of respect for her. We did hold and kiss eachother at the end of the night though when we were saying goodbye. Everytime we hung out afterwards it would switch between her making the first move or me doing it this went on for about 2 weeks. We started calling eachother by nicknames like hun and babe and I was finally starting to get comfortable around her. Everytime we weren't with eachother she would tell me how much she missed me and would always want to see me as soon as possible. Now this is the part where dumbass me screws up. 1. I lied to her when we getting to know eachother. Told her that I had a job when I really didnt and that I had a working vehicle. I would of rather lied than looked like a complete 21 year old loser. I think she found out about the lies.( I have a job now, one that pays pretty good) Not being honest about it most likely made her not trust me as much. 2. I started to kind of become clingy, couldn't help it because I didn't want to lose her. 3. Still acted awkward around her and would be quiet at times. Think I sent mixed signals alot. 4. I told her I liked her and this is what I think freaked her out is because it might have been too early to say it. I royally ****** up when we went to another party at her house because it seemed like I was replaced. She would disappear with this guy for 4-5 minutes throughout the night and she was all touchy feely with the guy. When he wasn't around she would come right back to me acting all sweet. I was an asshole to him all night. I made him feel like complete crap and would belittle him every chance I got. All of her friends thinks shes crazy for choosing him over me. All this guy is is white trash with money. Found out he's a complete douche bag too and has a girlfriend. I got drunk off my *** and pretty much every girl there made out with me.( Not to sound like a narcissist, but I get alot that I'm a very good looking guy, just I don't believe it) I dress nice and try to look my best too so every girl there noticed me I guess. My dumb *** buddy gets drunk and starts telling her that she should take me upstairs and sleep with me. I'm not that kind of guy, I have class and I won't take advantage of a woman. I only made out with these girls because I was hurt and wanted to get back at her. Her and dumb-*** went upstairs to go to sleep and I get a text saying nothing is going to happen its just shes really confused lately and that she does like me too. She said she wanted to find what made her happy because she isn't satisfied with her life. She's scared to be with me because she thinks I'm going to hurt her. I just dont want her to get hurt by numbnuts . Ever since then I have to start the conversations and she will keep them short. When we see eachother it has to be around friends and she flirts with all of my friends in front of me now. Shes still hanging out with that dirt bag from the party and its obvious they are hooking up. I've been ignoring her and it doesn't seem to work. She won't talk to me unless I call/text and she'll say shes with him but will still talk to me. I'm not making myself as available to her anymore and I'll blow her off. From a woman's perspective, what should I do to at least have her like me again. I feel like I

No comments:

Post a Comment