Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's wrong with me?

Ok I'm 14 years old and recently ive been feeling insane and .I'm going to try and explain this the best way I can.Ive been diagnosed with ADD,Deppresion,and Anxiety yea I deal with alot of demons day by day and the Deppression and the Anxiety are the worst ones.My doctor prescribed me Lexapro and Stratera well when I first started taking the stratera I was feelIng great for the first week or two and then it started to make my Anxiety worse like I started feeling extremely nervious around everyone including my younger brother which is odd because me and him where close and like best friends. And then a couple of days later the nervouse feelIng on the stratera went away and I actually feelt more social around others and my family and I was happy and thus decreasing the Deppresion i felt like I gad hope again. The Lexapro dident have a good or bad effect on me. A few weeks later the nervous feeling came back and still hasent went away I'm feeling nervous around everyone including my family. I would not be concerned about it if it wasn't effecting my relationship with my family, but it is and I'm scared that me and my family won't be close again because my nervousness . What's going on with me is it just all in my head? I'm worried.I'm not on the stratera right now and I still feel the same! Could it just be my depression causing me to lose intrest to the people care about the most or is it the Anxiety? Ughhh I need answers so I can have some peace of mind again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment